What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pdf mark up app to sync with dropbox HELP!!!

sandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I am needing to do. I need to find a pdf app that I can make notes on the pdf with and save it and sync back to dropbox app. I have downloaded iannotate pdf and it does let me open the pdf from dropbox to iannotate and make notes on the pdf but I can't figure out how to sync it back to drop box. If someone knows how to do that.. that will be great. If not, if you know of another pdf app that will sync up to dropbox please let me know. Thanks!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I do not have iAnnotate, but most of the time you just save a document and it is updated in Dropbox.... have you tried a test document, change something, save, and look at it then on your PC to see if it changed?

I checked on the iAnnotate site, and full Dropbox integration is high on their list of improvements.... and should be on the next update.... most folks are using the email as a work-a-round.....

Last edited:

mzmacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SmartNote

I think SmartNote is the ticket... download pdf, annotate and save to dropbox...sweet app

GEL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may be missing something but when I save and export in smart note it doesnt go to drop box but rather the "document folder" which I assume means an iTunes visit to get the doc out and on to drop box. Noterize or notify work better. They sync directly to drop box. And they don't require that baffling notebook organization required by smart note

mzmacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saving doc in smartnote to dropbox

It seems the me that in any of the writing or annotating apps, when you "export" a doc it really just puts it in a folder which is accessible to the outside world. In smartnote, once you put the doc in this export folder, you just need to go to the home screen and open the dropbox option from the "+" and upload the doc (or download any doc).

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts