What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF File

l..k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is large? Can it fit into internal storage?
For now I think Bluefire is best for PDF's :)

billb1950

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pdf

Hi,

I created an e-mail message on my iMac and sent it to myself. I attached the PDF file. I opened the message on my iPad and saved the attachment into the iBook reader. It worked perfectly and appeared on my bookshelf.

Bill

OP
P

pizellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you - that worked perfectly. Send an email to the iPad - open it up - save it to iBooks. Neat ... Thank You

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice site has nice eBook on iPAD tips but...

It's even easier than sending via email - just drag it into iTunes in the bookshelf. More... Manually Install eBooks to iBooks for iPad®
I would follow the instructions except the sync stage. Better to drag the book from the iTune lib to the device. No need to sync. syncing the iTune lib is calling for later Trouble.

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One word of warning, it's not clear when a PDF file has been synched. I could see it in the Library list but it wouldn't appear in iBooks. It drove me crazy trying all kinds of things until I discovered that PDFs are not automatically placed with other books on the iBooks shelf. You have to click on "Collections" and select "PDFs". I'm obviously an iPad noob. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts