What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i Read large pdf's file

fantom557

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to import large pdf's into my iPad. If I use mobile me I am only allowed to open PDF's upto 20mb. What I have been doing is with pdf's is putting thrum in a folder in mobile me and then importing them to iBooks. But large file I can not open. Can someone let me know hoe to view large pdf's in the iPad

Thank you

Outdoorsben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try using goodreader. I don't have a large PDF attachment to test with goodreader for you though. Or you could sync it through iTunes.

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

The easist way I have found is to put the files onto my PC and read them that way. If you need to know how to do this just go to the Adobe website and there is a full set of instructions, and software that you can use!

I hope this was helpful!

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi fan 557 allow me to ask this question related to PDF file.

Does any one got ebook which have attachment of video . Meaning I knot only can read text also can play movie. As I just manage successfully install ebook and import all my PDF file to ebook .

Paul

OP
F

fantom557

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bought goodreader and its the best way. easy and i am happy

Most reactions

Latest posts