What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF App

• Thread starter Deleted member 247820
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 247820

Does anyone know of an app, that will convert a web page that is behind a secured login area, to a PDF?
Is it possible?
I would prefer that the conversion is done in the app, not at some online site.
I have tried a few with no luck.
Thanks in advance.

Mobilearts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Save2pdf. It has it's own browser. Files can be moved to iBooks, Goodreader, Notebooks, etc. using the "open in" command. It will also print to some wifi printers.

OP
D

Deleted member 247820

I use Save2pdf. It has it's own browser. Files can be moved to iBooks, Goodreader, Notebooks, etc. using the "open in" command. It will also print to some wifi printers.
Hi mobilearts.
Before I install that app can you please try to make a PDF from a web page behind a secure login?
For example if you log in to a bank and see your transaction page, does Save2pdf actually make a PDF and save it somewhere?
Big thanks in advance.

OP
D

Deleted member 247820

Hi mobilearts. Before I install that app can you please try to make a PDF from a web page behind a secure login? For example if you log in to a bank and see your transaction page, does Save2pdf actually make a PDF and save it somewhere? Big thanks in advance.
Hello Mobilearts.
I checked with "eurosmartz" who make Save2PDF.
I discovered that what I want to do can be done in their DocPrinter. and I already have DocPrinter.
So I did not have to buy Save2PDF.
So a big thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Most reactions

Latest posts