What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password input

dessipation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seriously do not get why I need to see my own passwords being typed on my iOS device on the screen. I can be airplaying without me noticing it and I could be literally showing off my passwords to so many accounts like my Apple ID, Twitter, Facebook, e-mails, etc., when I do not intend to do so.

Why hasn't there been an option to turn typing indicator off? I seriously would like to request there being an option to turn the keyboard preview off.

I find it maddning to see every letter appear before they turn into dots during password input.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dessipation said:
I seriously do not get why I need to see my own passwords being typed on my iOS device on the screen. I can be airplaying without me noticing it and I could be literally showing off my passwords to so many accounts like my Apple ID, Twitter, Facebook, e-mails, etc., when I do not intend to do so.

Why hasn't there been an option to turn typing indicator off? I seriously would like to request there being an option to turn the keyboard preview off.

I find it maddning to see every letter appear before they turn into dots during password input.

You could enter your password before turning AirPlay on,that would keep the entire audience from seeing your password.

Most reactions