What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overlay for IPad Pages keyboard

vehipkiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I like to type without looking I thought it would be neat to have some sort of overlay to kind of tell my fingers where they should be. I made one out of cardstock and it works sort of (the cardstock keeps slipping under the edge of my case).

I would love to have one made out of the rubbery material that my Apple IPad case is made of. Then it would just pop-in and be held in place.

Everyone seems so inventive on this board that I would throw this out for consideration.

Vickie

kpbrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking of this sort of concept where there's a rubber film that has imprints of this exact keyboard and some sort of conductive material was glued under each key imprint. It would be a physical alternative to a soft keyboard

Most reactions

Latest posts