What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook for Ipad

chrisjago

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep all my emails in outlook2010 but want to get an Ipad . Is there any apps that i can use to transfer all my messages across .

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just did this for my work which changed over to Outlook. It was fairly painless. Go to settings/mail/click on exchange...it will as you your user name, password, domain and server which you will all need. These steps are by memory-so if I have forgotten steps, please anyone-add to.

You can look at the details of your account-whether you want to push your emails within certain intervals automatically- or "fetch". I chose to "fetch" since this would use less battery and I could manually fetch when I need to check my email updates. I also have a gmail account that is also on the ipad. So the inbox carries my outlook and gmail account by simply clicking the inbox to get to the appropriate account. Hope this helps.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chrisjago said:
I keep all my emails in outlook2010 but want to get an Ipad . Is there any apps that i can use to transfer all my messages across .

Mail, Contacts and calendar work well with native iPad apps. If your IT people allow Outlook to sync to mobile devices. Tasks require a third party app. I use TaskTask. It works well.

Most reactions