What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

os 5 release date?

tbronson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats great,will finally be able to play RR2HD on big screen using wireless Hdmi -Apple tv device ,using ipad2 and ios 5 to mirror game. I just hope they have fixed the lag going thru apple tv device that was announed in a forum. Tom

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumored the 5 seems to be released on Oct,14th. Can't wait to see it 708buy.com... The announcement will be launch right away,the release of iphone 5 and the ios 5,. The introduction will be taken place in the Apple’s campus in Cupertino, California. ;)

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope that iOS 5 is not too buggy, though I suspect otherwise. Standby mode for me until the first wave of upgrades passes through.

iOS5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I heard, iOS 5 GM should be released pretty soon. The reason that many think this is due to the fact that Apple had the iCloud Beta erase on developers' devices today.

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the cost of the new ios5? I'm very excited about it, it seems like it's gonna be great!

Sent from my iPad 2

CooteyBug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackblack said:
does anyone know the cost of the new ios5? I'm very excited about it, it seems like it's gonna be great!

Sent from my ipad 2

free

purnomosetiawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how big it will be ? my internet connection sometimes is suck , it takes forever to download ios 4.3.5
my guess is before you can upgrade to ios 5 you must upgrade new versionitunes

Shakur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting for iOS 5 since June and now they are saying update check tomorrow.
But they are on Beta 7 this is the most Beta's they have ever had. I think they bit off more than they can chew

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how big it will be ? my internet connection sometimes is suck , it takes forever to download ios 4.3.5
my guess is before you can upgrade to ios 5 you must upgrade new versionitunes

Unfortunately it will be just as large as the current firmwares and yes, it will also require a new version of iTunes too, so expect > 700MB of files to download initially :(

Shakur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waterer man.
These guys are on Beta 7.
I was hoping that there was a developer on here that may have some information about it.
Coz I really hope they don't feel the need to push a Beta 8 out there.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I for one was expecting a beta 8 because of the high number of open issues, however they can ship and correct things very quickly and more often with the new delta update mechanism and over the air updates

-t

iOS5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, for one, have been excited about iOS 5 since June. Funny story, actually, because at that time, I tried to find a download; the download that I found was corrupt and it bricked my iPad 2. Luckily, my father has worked in computers for almost two decades and somehow managed to recover my original files. Sad thing was, I had lost all of my photos, including those taking on a family trip to Tennessee. :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts