What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS 3.2.1 is out!!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OS 3.2.1 is out!! (Hold off if jailbroken)

DL it now.. Wifi fix, etc..

Last edited:
OP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah sorry about not mentioning that. I'm no longer jailbroken anyway.. I was TIRED of getting booted from my connection. It was freakin' annoying.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just completed the OS upgrade. Posting from the iPad now and WiFi is showing more bars, but maybe Apple just tweaked the algorythm a' la the iPhone. I'll be more interested in the promised video freeze fix. At least nothing is SNAFUed so far.

OP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the WiFi signal icon blink every minute or so. Time to keep an eye on this.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just scrolled through every app...vids on HowCast and ABC were the most prone to freezing and played fine after update. I don't care about YouTube so I didn't check it. Everything is in the same place, mail works fine and 3G is unaffected. So far, so good.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dumb question,but is this the ipad software update itunes is trying to download for me? I'm jailbroken,so I think I'll stay away if this is the case.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dumb question,but is this the ipad software update itunes is trying to download for me? I'm jailbroken,so I think I'll stay away if this is the case.

Go on, take a chance. What's the worst that can happen?

Yeah, the update is the new OS.

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Wi-Fi reception is majorly improved. I sit in an office where you can't pick up Wi-Fi normally at my desk in this part of the building. My iPad never could pick up on it and my laptop won't see the Wi-Fi. Since the update, not only can my iPad see the Wi-Fi, but it can connect to it and surf via it. OK, it's kinda slow, but I can't expect much from the bleeding edge of the signal. I'm super happy though that it now works!

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Got the update, no big improvements for me, but I was not having problems.... probably placebo effect but the net does seem a little faster.....

Most reactions

Latest posts