What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organizing the video files?

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to organize my movies in the Videos section? If I keep a bunch it would be nice to put them into sub folders. Is that possible? Thanks.

Paul

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. I think you can in the app Buzz Player HD but you would need to read the info to verify. I recall reading somewhere that when in iTunes if you right click on the video file and get the info you can change it to TV show and also give it a name and that will supposedly create a folder with the TV show name and you can label the episode the name of the movie. For example name the TV show Action and then name the episode Die Hard. I have not tried this so I'm not sure if it works or not. Lame that apple won't let you create folders in the video app... maybe in iOS 5 you will be able to do this.

OP
psmoore

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put the info in under video and it made no difference.. ugh.. maybe one of these days. Is there a place on Apples website to send suggestions??

jnewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with you - it would be a great advantage to be able to tag or folder videos in the iTunes library on my desktop.

Most reactions

Latest posts