What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optus Email

thecaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have set up both my Gmail and Optus email accounts on my brilliant I Pad 2.

I have been able to use the edit option in my Gmail account to set up a few different mailboxes so I can sort my email eg work, personal etc etc.. For some reason the edit option is unavailable on he Optus account so I have to leave all my messages in the inbox.

Does anyone know a workaround to this??

Thanks in advance.

DeeMacca2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thecaptain said:
I have set up both my Gmail and Optus email accounts on my brilliant I Pad 2.

I have been able to use the edit option in my Gmail account to set up a few different mailboxes so I can sort my email eg work, personal etc etc.. For some reason the edit option is unavailable on he Optus account so I have to leave all my messages in the inbox.

Does anyone know a workaround to this??

Thanks in advance.

You need to change your settings from a POP account to a IMAP account. If that doesn't work, try going onto your online webmail account and creating it there. I know that's how I got my exchange work email account ready to add folders, good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts