What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail Emails have Disappeared!

Angbates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After the latest update the gmail app would crash so I deleted the app and have been retrieving all my emails from the Apple email app. I open it today and all of my gmail accounts are gone. The only inbox showing is my Hotmail emails. I go to Settings and all my Gmail accounts are still there. What happened! Has this happened to anybody else and how do I fix it?

TIA! Oh, I deleted the gmail account in Settings, re-created the account and still no emails showing up in the Apple email app.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your accounts should be visible in the app, if you enabled them in Settings. Look at them again and make sure "Mail" is enabled everywhere.

To find your emails, login to your account/s through a browser and search for them. Also check Trash and All Mail there.

OP
Angbates

Angbates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your accounts should be visible in the app, if you enabled them in Settings. Look at them again and make sure "Mail" is enabled everywhere. To find your emails, login to your account/s through a browser and search for them. Also check Trash and All Mail there.

thanks! It worked!

Most reactions

Latest posts