What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old & Brain-Dead...please be gentle!

exsailor66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 62, barely PC literate, but have been waiting for the technology curve to reach this iPad place.
I haven't bought mine yet, because I wanted to do my due diligence before forking out the $$$ (my wife and I are pensioners). I'll ask my questions in a separate thread, but I'm glad to be here, and hope you don't mind me picking your brains.

Cheers!

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but considering your title, the iPad may not be the best choice for you.
Still, all the best, and welcome.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

And, you are more than welcome to pick the collective brain. There's a lot of experience here - and most everyone seems truly willing to share the experience. You've found a good spot to learn.

Here's hoping you "take the plunge" and get that iPad soon...! :D

Marilyn

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

And 62 is most certainly not old. We have a Member who's over 100 years old - so you count as a youngster.

Tim
Scotland

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say the iPad is the easiest tablet to use out of any in the market right now. It does tale some time to get used to but that's like any piece of electronics. And welcome!

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would think that, for people who have no or very little other computing experience, the ipad is something you might get used to very easily. So welcome, ask all you want, I'm sure we'd all like to help wherever possible.

Also I would advise you to step into a store and have a lengthy play with one of their demo models before you make your decision.

Most reactions

Latest posts