What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cryptoville said:
It's Typophone 4 for iPad, you can find it @ deviantart.com

The author states on deviantart that it doesn't work on iPad. Did you simply install it anyway, or is there a difference? And did you add other tweaks to get it right? Sorry to ask so much but I don't like to experiment with those sorts of tweaks without knowing they're compatible.

cryptoville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works

The author states on deviantart that it doesn't work on iPad. Did you simply install it anyway, or is there a difference? And did you add other tweaks to get it right? Sorry to ask so much but I don't like to experiment with those sorts of tweaks without knowing they're compatible.

Yes it does, just go to the customization-skin & themes - cellphone themes - iphones, and search for typophone
ipad.
I just cant get the tap to unlock work, some say it doesnt work on ios 4.3.3

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My attempt at theming (without leaving the iPad).

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-3005872859.png
    image-3005872859.png
    608.8 KB · Views: 323
  • image-4071141280.png
    image-4071141280.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 287

nickcuban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went through all 16 pages of othis thread and I didn't see the answer to this question... How can I get mail notifications next to the battery and how can i change the name of the ipad? Sorry for the neb question but i just jb my ipad and i am tryinng to read like crazy. Also, I tried to get makeitmine, but it crashes everytime i try it.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nickcuban said:
I just went through all 16 pages of othis thread and I didn't see the answer to this question... How can I get mail notifications next to the battery and how can i change the name of the ipad? Sorry for the neb question but i just jb my ipad and i am tryinng to read like crazy. Also, I tried to get makeitmine, but it crashes everytime i try it.

(1) opennotifier - it shows icons for notifications (mail, facebook, ym, etc.)
(2) use the updated sbsettings. it has the option to change the carrier name in MORE * SYSTEM WIDE OPTIONS * SYSTEM OPTIONS * CUSTOM CARRIER (MAkeItMine)

nickcuban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well,mi am one for two. The open notifier is for ios4 and I have 5, but the sbssettings worked perfectly!

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the app developer will update it in no time... you could send him a request :)

dishwasher

iPF Noob
Reaction score

N
othing really fancy but I like the simple design/layout. I'm going to rework some of the icons once I get some free time.

Most reactions

Latest posts