What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Pre-order List

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On another forum I read that if you take the last 5 digits in your order # and subtract 16,000 you get your "cue" #.

I ordered at 5:36. My my cue # would then be 7052

What forum is this?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know when we will actually be charged the full amount? I've got two small charges from Apple, but nowhere near the $1000+ that I spent.

geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most online retailers will do a test charge but only charge the full price when they are ready to ship. My charges have not shown up either.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 64GB WiFi, case, and AppleCare on March 18.

Last edited:

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you care to Share

after ordering the 32g 3g with wyfi, #68740626 the case and the keyboard dock

and then discovering I can jailbreak the 3gs iphone to be the myfi hot spot.

sweet deal, use the phone as my internet connection,very Sweet

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered mine on the first day available. Says it will be here on the 3rd and the cover says it should ship on the 3rd (I think people have different ship dates for the accessories... is that based on first come first serve and availability?)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
W68859653

64MB G3 - ordered a couple of weeks ago

So - does anyone know what "Late April" means?

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.

Call Apple.

Apple operator: This is Apple... how may I help you?

You: Hi... this is John... I see here that my son/daughter ordered an iPad without my permission and I would go ahead and like to cancel that order.

Apple operator: Sure sir, I can help you with that... do you happen to have the order #?

You: Absolutely... it is (reading from ipadforums.net a random order #)

Apple operator: Well thanks for calling sir... we'll get that canceled right away for ya... anything else we can do for ya today?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.

Call Apple.

Apple operator: This is Apple... how may I help you?

You: Hi... this is John... I see here that my son/daughter ordered an iPad without my permission and I would go ahead and like to cancel that order.

Apple operator: Sure sir, I can help you with that... do you happen to have the order #?

You: Absolutely... it is (reading from ipadforums.net a random order #)

Apple operator: Well thanks for calling sir... we'll get that canceled right away for ya... anything else we can do for ya today?

ok...did you try this? And when trying this the operator didn't ask you ANY questions regarding your account? They just let anyone claim it's their order...man that's a poorly run company.

You do realize the order number is just a tally number right? I could make up an order number just as easily without having to see it on a forum.

#W688 then add 5 numbers to the end of it.

You don't know my name, or my zip code, or my apple ID or the password associated with it, or any of my info related to my order...except the order #.

Good luck doing something with it.

And in your example, even if it worked all you would do is cancel someones order....how would that benefit you? It would just piss someone off making you a dick...but no better off.

Last edited:

Most reactions