What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Pre-order List

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't remember if I posted here or not. But here it tis!

New order placed on 4-16-2010 for 3G 32 gb

Order: W69611824

Own: 16gb WiFi will be gifted to my hubby. He doesn't need Inernet :)

quiltfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news! after no activity in my credit card account and dead silence from Apple, I finally got an email this morning stating that my Ipad 3G will be delivered tomorrow, FedEx overnight express. I will get it tomorrow before 4:30. I'm so excited. I was very discouraged when it seemed nothing was happening. Has everybody else gotten their notices today?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64 gig 3G, my son has a 32gig 3G and on May 1, I ordered a third for my daughter, who thought she didn't want one til she got her hands on ours!

Last edited:

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well its no longer a Pre-Order, but I guess we can still share so others know about how long it is taking the iPad to ship. Sold my WIFI model and ordered a 3G on the 1st of May.

May 1, 2010 at 03:17 PM PDT - Order number W69999199
Not yet shipped Product Qty. IPAD WI-FI + 3G 16GB-USA
Ships: 5 - 7 business days
Delivers: May 11 - May 15

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter's iPad, which I ordered on May 1, now says prepared for shipment. Just an update, so those with orders might get some idea of when they will ship.

Update: Now says shipped with a May 12 delivery.

Last edited:

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad is in Hong Kong on it's way to me, finally. The delivery date is Monday, May 17. Original order date was May 2nd

Crimguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does not bode well for the morons like me who only ordered at the store (on 5/2 for me). Still no word and I'm not exactly holding my breath. I spent most of the money on booze anyway ;-D

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre-ordered a few days ago in australia but dad has the receipt with the code. 8 days till it ships :D :D the wait is deadly!

Most reactions