What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office app for ipad

kingrun2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, im looking for an office app, this is what i need:

I usually get word, excel documents in my email, so I want to do these things with the documents, because i sometimes am nowhere near a pc to check them.

1. I need to be able to view the document (the whole document)
2. I need to be able to save the document on the ipad.
3. I need to be able to edit the document if needed.

So problem is i tried some apps from the app store. The main issue is , that one app cant show all the content of the document, the other cant save the document, or the other cant edit the document. Can anyone suggest an app that could do all these things? Preferably a free app would be good. But i'm open to any suggestions.

Black_Creek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
i have DocsToGo (Premium). I am happy with this app.

Edit:
you will find it with DOCUMENTS TO GO. There is also a free version to try it out.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try QuickEdit. It can do all of that for Office documents. I use it all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are willing to pay for an Office 365 subscription, there is nothing more compatible than Microsoft's Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps; available in the App Store. The apps are free to download, but they are read-only until you pair them with a subscription.

It's about $60 a year to install on one tablet and one computer, or $150 a year to install on up to 5 tablets and 5 computers. That's U.S. pricing. It may be different elsewhere.

Most reactions