What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observations after two days w/ 3G

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting on my 3G, but I've been using the wifi version for over a month. I really like the touch interface and screen size. My main complaint is that the thing is kinda hard to hold on to. I find myself trying not to touch the glass too much when I carry it around, but because of the sloping back, I've had several really close calls, coming dangerously close to dropping it. Propping it up on a pillow on your stomach seems to be a pretty good way of using it.

From the moment I took it out of the box I put it into the apple case and it hasn't left since. I even returned the dock I pre-ordered with the case, still sealed in the fedex box, because I will never take this thing out of a case. I would feel weird handling it with any protection.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They make cling on skins that would make it easier to hold and protect the aluminum for those who do not want to defeat the size advantage.

Most reactions

Latest posts