What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O2 pay as you go

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just gone to top up the micro sim and it says that it will charge £10 every 30 days. I don't want this so do I cancel it once I have topped it up to stop it charging me every month? Any help would be appreciated!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know about O2 but I have a pay as you go sim card from 3, so there are other options out there. Just pop in to various high street shops and check what's on offer.

Personally hate being tied into monthly payments.
Bring back the cash economy :)

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe that O2 does what is genuinely "pay as you go" for the iPad. It's a monthly plan that you can cancel at any time. Either £10 or £15 a month depending on the limit. I my opinion this is pretty reasonable.

Smithy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on the T-mobile network and paid £20 for 6 months Internet on my iPad.
The 3G coverage is way better than O2 where I work. If you need more info give me a shout :)

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on o2 with the iPad and I pay £15 for a month and I can cancel next months payment via the iPad if I want and I am on the £15 a month for 3GB

wingnut1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on 02 pay as you go in Ireland. €20 for 30 days, no contract and top up when I feel like it.
The one thing I dislike is that the 02 homepage keeps hijacking the browser at irregular intervals when I click one of my bookmarks or try to visit any other site. This is most annoying and I can't see a way to prevent it. Has anyone else had this issue? It will probably drive me to Vodafone when my current 30 days is used up.

Most reactions

Latest posts