What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am thinking about going with 3 for my ipad 2 data plan and to get their their £15 a month 10gb micro sim.

Is there anyone who is with 3 which uses them for their ipad data, what is the reception like, speed, any problems using your ipad inside of buildings that are bunched up together?

I am with o2 on my iphone 4 and I can not even get a 3g singal in my work place even though their coverage thing says I can!

umbradomini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently use a 3 sim in my iPad 2 and have done over the past year in my original iPad. I have had no real problems with either and find the signal has always been great.

Speed has never been an issue and I can't say i have noticed any problems with bunched up buildings. I have also seen online that 3 have just been awarded the best MBB network award at the Mobile industry awards last week so can't be all that bad.

I believe anyway that it is a 30 day contract so if you don't get on with it then you could just cancel it!!!!

OP
E

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently use a 3 sim in my iPad 2 and have done over the past year in my original iPad. I have had no real problems with either and find the signal has always been great.

Speed has never been an issue and I can't say i have noticed any problems with bunched up buildings. I have also seen online that 3 have just been awarded the best MBB network award at the Mobile industry awards last week so can't be all that bad.

I believe anyway that it is a 30 day contract so if you don't get on with it then you could just cancel it!!!!

Cheers for that, might just pop to 3 tomorrow after work and get the £15 10gb rolling contract...and yes its nice to know I can cancel it if I want to!

Most reactions

Latest posts