What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notice of UK shipment received today.

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well just checked the UPS site and my iPad and Camera Connection Kit have travelled from Tamworth overnight, through Preston and has gone out from Glasgow for delivery. Doorbell hasn't gone yet LOL. Wonder if there will be a courier note when I get back from work.

Rechecked consignments and noticed that it was the Camera Connection Kit that is apparently out for delivery, the iPad is still showing as at Tamworth. Oh well it wont' be long anyway, today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the Camera Connection Kit but iPad wrongly turned up in Manchester. Useless UPS, hope it makes it here for tomorrow.

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's just arrived - literally 30 seconds to set it up, and I'm posting this from it. And smiling :)

Pete

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First sync - couple of apps couple of movies.. just to get something on there. Once i start playing i aint gona want to put her down for a long time...

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the Camera Connection Kit but iPad wrongly turned up in Manchester. Useless UPS, hope it makes it here for tomorrow.

Was about 50ft away from my iPad this morning at local UPS depot. Despite showing them the other box part 2 of 2 delivery and having photo ID they would not give me my iPad. So now have to wait for it to be delivered. They did say they would try and get the driver to drop it off first thing so hopefully will have it in a couple of hours. I am worse than my wee daughter waiting to open her presents on Xmas morning :eek:

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Was about 50ft away from my iPad this morning at local UPS depot. Despite showing them the other box part 2 of 2 delivery and having photo ID they would not give me my iPad. So now have to wait for it to be delivered. They did say they would try and get the driver to drop it off first thing so hopefully will have it in a couple of hours. I am worse than my wee daughter waiting to open her presents on Xmas morning :eek:

M8 that sucks I hope they make you first drop!

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M8 that sucks I hope they make you first drop!

UPS phoned - Will have to wait till early this afternoon for delivery. Ah well, at least its on its way now. Will just carry on exporting some EyeTV programmes to iPad format, sorting out a load of PDF documents for the iPad version of GoodReader and updating my iPhoto Library ready for transfer. ;)

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just as I submitted the last post, guess who just rang the doorbell :D

Yeha my iPad is now in my grubby mitts, away to play :)

Most reactions