What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

notations in forscore disappear.

fvk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem with my forscore app on my ipad: when i finished making notations in a score, I want to leave the notation-mode and then suddenly the notations are partly or totally gone. What can I do?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like a bug in the app, maybe a delay before notations are saved. I'd check with the developer site and/or comments in the App Store to see if it is a common problem.

Here are a few things you can try, experimentally.

1) Instead of leaving the notation mode, close the app. This should force a save if the app is working correctly.

2) Wait a a few minutes before closing the notation mode. Maybe the app isn't saving as often as it should. Badly written if it has any delay in saving, but who knows.

3) Look for an Save option in the app. If it exists you can force a save. This is rarely needed in iPad apps, but some apps developed for other platforms then ported to iPadOS have explicit Save options.

4) Make certain you are using the most current version of the app. If you are lucky this bug has already been fixed.

That is all I can think off.

Most reactions

Latest posts