What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studio/mixing app needed to work on several Mp3's - project

jaheni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear All
One of the reasons I bought the new Ipad is use it to work with demos, notation - well music in all aspects!

I have a little project Ive been wanting to do for a long time. I have several mp3 demos I would like to 'join' together to create a longer piece.
Bit like 'Tubular Bell' style. I would need to cut the best bits of demos and bring them to the master track I would be creating, including some fadings etc.

Someone said Garageband for Ipad can import mp3s but doesnt seem to... any ideas for Ipad app that could do the above?

Cheers!

Druminfected

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Closest thing I've seen is garageband, but if u cant import mp3s, just convert the mp3 to whatever format they support.

GaryRea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Auria is what you're looking for. 48 tracks of audio recording. But, it lacks MIDI functionality. Hopefully, they'll include it in the next version.

Barnacle77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love DAW. It's simple and yes, it will import mp3s. 24 stereo tracks, good FX. It's really all you need. Good luck!

Most reactions