What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norwegian iPad demand Huge - Pre-Sales halted

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
norway-ipad-presales.jpg

The Apple iPad has received and overwhelming response in Norway. Two resellers, Apple House and Humac have closed the ability to pre-order the iPad due to such a high early demand. According to a report from Apple House the top of the line iPad 64GB 3G version is the most sought after model with pre-sales in the thousands.
"It's been a crazy interest and demand for Apple's latest creation, iPad. Price and delivery for Europe will be ready in a short time, but in the meantime, we have chosen not to receive more pre-orders for now. Are you already on the list, keeping you naturally place in the queue, and we will contact you as soon as we know anything more."
{Source: ipod1.no, Apple House, via Google Translation}

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting and it mimic's my buying decision as well. Get the top of the line model so there is no regret down the road :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lol. I dont live there so eh...dont care much.

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I can understand the attraction. If lived in cold place I'd want a moblie media
package to. Maybe I should try to invest in a shop selling those iPod/Macbook external supplemental battries. Something like that has got to look more atractive now.

Most reactions

Latest posts