What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nook Issue: "We are sorry. This item is not yet supported..."

RayfieldNeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm hardly the first with a Nook app issue. I've been a Kindle reader 'til now, but wanted to give other things a try.

I purchased a book that was labeled "Enhanced E-Book Edition", with explicit mention of support for the iPhone app. I'm now 0-3 trying to get it to download on my iPad, iPhone, or my wife's Nook Color. The error I get on all 3 devices is:

"We are sorry. This item is not yet supported on this device."

Anyone else seen this, and have resolution? I've done all of the dances, the shutting down of the app, the reboot, I've written for help to Barnes and Noble..no luck.

Thanks for any insight!

--Ray

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can't get it to download even on your wife's Nook, then it's something on Barnes & Noble's end. Even if there was no Nook involved, I'd think it'd still be their problem because they're the developer of the Nook app. Aren't they?

OP
R

RayfieldNeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed that they would ultimately be the responsible party. After failing to get any kind of answer from them (they wrote back days later saying to call tech support on the phone), I thought I would give this forum a shot, in the hope that someone else has solved a similar problem.
I've searched through B&N's online stuff, the FAQ's, etc. I didn't see anything helpful.

Most reactions

Latest posts