What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

None Cydia Apps Crashing

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I got my iPad 2 jailbroken on ios 6.1 today and for some reason half the apps which were previously installed keep crashing. i have re-installed them a few times, but they just open and then crash almost immediately. Is this a localized problem? or is everyone else having the same issue?

PS : can't wait for Gridlock update lol

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound good. I haven't experienced any of my apps crashing following the jailbreak (both my iPhone5 and iPad4 were fully loaded with apps prior to the JB). the only problem for me have been tweaks which are not yet compatible.

I'd suggest a restore and re-jailbreak to resolve. Best to bite the bullett and do that now whilst 6.1 is current and can be easily restored.

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's only a few of the apps though. I remember there being an issue with the Skype app after an update; they stopped jailbroken devices from using the app. That problem was fixed in the next update, perhaps it's something similar? It's only a few games, just wondered if anyone else had issues. Looks like I will have to find some more friendly games to play with until the issue is sorted.

Most reactions

Latest posts