What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Sleep Tonight...

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..though I must in order not to collapse tomorrow! The amount of news articles, video, and the insane app store landslide is overwhelming; I cannot believe all the ipad exclusives, Universal apps, increased feature apps and the original touch/phone apps. This is the launch of all launches.

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..though I must in order not to collapse tomorrow! The amount of news articles, video, and app store landslide is overwhelming; I cannot believe all Ipad exclusives that rolled in. This is the launch of all launches.
Get a bottle of wine, that'll help ya!:p

It is a great launch but I'm so frustrated at not getting one I don't think I'll enjoy it that much. It might even frustrate me more...

To all of you getting one tomorrow, enjoy it "For The Rest Of Us". Aaaah! Familiar words! Anybody remember that slogan?:p

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is definitely some iPad overload... and it's only going to get worse as more and more people receive them.... I can't wait! :)

OP
JCat

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A number of contacts from Canada are driving in like 7 hours to pick one up! Gotta love the high enthusiasm.

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right about no sleep tonight. The worse part for me will be the wait tomorrow. I am serving lunch to the homeless tomorrow morning and it will be all I can do to get through it. Isn't that pitifull!! :(
Mine was in Louisville, KY today at 2 something!

Hey Dan, what will this forum turn into after tomorrow?

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
It's like being a kid again on Christmas Eve :)

ipad85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am picking it up so I will wake up very early to go wait near the door... I feel like such a psycho :confused:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bet UPS's website has received more hits today then ever before :) I know I've been checking at least every 30 minutes for an update.

shadownmss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My eyes are blurry from reading the countless articles and checking, the UPS web site and buying iPad apps........I hope I can still see tomorrow to enjoy the iPad.

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..though I must in order not to collapse tomorrow! The amount of news articles, video, and the insane app store landslide is overwhelming; I cannot believe all the ipad exclusives, Universal apps, increased feature apps and the original touch/phone apps. This is the launch of all launches.

It is almost midnight on the East Coast and I STILL cannot get to sleep. I have turned off the computer and the TV once and I am up again!!!!!! UGGHH!!! Santa, please come soon!

Dana
:(

Most reactions

Latest posts