What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No SIM Card Message

BSR9797

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to these forums and therefore apologise if my question is one that has already been asked.....

My i-Pad recently has come up with error message stating that there is "no SIM Card installed". There is no reason for this as I have not done anything to the SIM card nor dropped the device or damaged it in anyway. The i-Pad is now erratic, sometimes it will work normally and allow, for example, searches on the net (even though it still says in the top left-hand corner "No SIM") however other times it insists that I am not connected to the net or that connection is not possible. This can happen without warning, i.e. I can be looking at a webpage and when I try to go to another it will not allow it.

I have taken the i-Pad to shop where I bought it and I am told that this is an error which they have never seen before and therefore unable to help. It is extremely frustrating not knowing how I can resolve this issue :mad:.

I would be very grateful for any help I can get. Many thanks in anticipation. BSR9797 :)

Most reactions