What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No movie upload to Ipad aftere 4.2.1

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hadn't tried uploading any video to my Ipad since I upgraded firmware until today. I had no problem prior and uploaded, edited in ReelDirector without wny issues at all. Now it isn't recogized on my card at all ehen I insert it into CC and into Ipad though the previous ones still play within the Photo app without a problem. My RAWs snd RAWs + jpeg import fine though I have a different outcome emaioing RAWs only from the Photo app and now have to shoot + jpegs to do it whereas before Photos used the embedded jpeg.

Diane

Solved. Its been so long since I did any video to upload to Ipad I forgot it had to be jpeg lite instead of AVCHD. Once I figured that out, video uploaded just fine and I can edit in Reeldirector instead of Sony Vegas on my main computer. For these little personal videos ite fine.

Last edited:

Most reactions