What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No more lurking, took the plunge!

pacifent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my Ipod touch and old faithful Palm PDA stolen when someone broke into my house...so I've backed into ordering an Ipad after lurking on this board for a while! Kinda anxious!:confused:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear your gear was stolen but at least you are upgrading.

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
I had a Palm Pilot stolen from my car, BY THE VALET!!! I tried to file a claim but they basically blew me off saying I have an assigned risk when parking in Valet. Yeah, but I didn't expect it from the employees!!

You're gonna love the iPad. Just be sure to buy the most expensive unit you can afford. You might feel the pinch initially, but you'll be soooo thankful in the long run since it won't be so outdated so soon.

Piko

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What an invasion of privacy! You mean you've been surreptitiously watching us all this time?

Seriously, sorry to hear it. But welcome!

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. Be sure to never let the iPad out of your sight.

Most reactions

Latest posts