What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All From Warwick, RI, USA

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just joined tonight.

Can't say anything about the Ipad as I haven't received it yet but am looking forward to getting it. I ordered the 32 gb version with no 3g.

I have 4 grandkids so I'm not going to be the youngest person here. I've been messing with computers since the 70's so I'm pretty comfortable around technology. I've built a few Windows based computers but this will be my first experience with an Apple product not to include my Ipod.

I do enjoy gadgets as I've had the first Palm Pilot, a Palm phone (Samsung I500) and numerous other gadgets over the years. I was a card carrying Compuserve member from back in 1983 forward. I actually was on the internet at 300 baud. Think about that......300 baud.

I currently have a Windows Mobile phone and would have gotten an Iphone but for not willing to go to AT&T.

I'm also a boxing, tennis and pocket billiards fan as well. I am a fan of old classic automobiles as well being the owner of a '69 Chevy Camaro which, while I don't drive it often, it's an old friend.

I will be checking in often for news, tips and general lingering.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome jimt, congrats on your order. I have 32g wifi and couldn't be happier. You will love the iPad and this group of people.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My father (RIP), used to have a 68' Camaro. God I loved that car. It was just so sexy and beastly. Welcome aboard.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! I have 4 grandkids as well, and will take that Camero off your hands if you are tired of it! I always liked the lines of the "hugger" better than the Mustang.

Hope you get that iPad soon, if you're like me you will love it....

Most reactions