What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no longer able to connect to internet

abreeze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I first unboxed my iPad 2 several months ago, connection to internet was a breeze = Verizon DSL. This weekend I stayed out of the state for a few days and was unsuccessful in my efforts to connect to my sister's network - Roadrunner with Time Warner. (I've been using my laptop there for years with no trouble.) Upon returning home to PA, I am now unable to connect to my network! My network's name comes right up, but does not give me any opportunity to type my security key... Thanks for any help you can give me.

abreeze

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are most welcome... Keep in mind both Leelai and I are in Australia and portable MiFi are available every where. I am however not sure what is available in USA.

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It seems a common solution on here is to go to settings and reset the network settings. I've had a problem once or twice and that worked for me.

OP
A

abreeze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. I used the "forget this network" and was able to reset my password.

Most reactions