What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice

patencio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it. Don't know why?

Funny eh? San Diego Apple Store had extras so I got mine on release day. Very pretty. I'm still practicing so it's slow for me. I see a lot of fun in the future. Still not sure if I need it? You know what I mean?
It's new, It's pretty and it's an Apple. I guess those are good enough reasons.:confused:;)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! After nearly three weeks with mine, its a have to have device now. Really a part of my life. Netbook and desktop, hardly even turned on. This little iPad does 95% of the things I ever need a home computer for.

Anyway, enjoy and hope to read more post from you.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This little iPad does 95% of the things I ever need a home computer for.

Very true. I haven't turned on my MacBook Pro today for anything longer than 1h. And basically for using Caliber, to turn a few PDF's into eBooks. :p

Welcome from Germany

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! After nearly three weeks with mine, its a have to have device now. Really a part of my life. Netbook and desktop, hardly even turned on. This little iPad does 95% of the things I ever need a home computer for.

I agree, I even use it at home in lewd of my mac for mundane tasks. I am at barnes and noble Starbucks right now drinking coffee and surfing. ;)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
This little iPad does 95% of the things I ever need a home computer for.

Very true. I haven't turned on my MacBook Pro today for anything longer than 1h. And basically for using Caliber, to turn a few PDF's into eBooks. :p

Welcome from Germany

Just so ya know, Goodreader for 99 cents does an excellent job with PDF books. It has a flow feature you can turn on that is the best i've seen.....

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome patencio, the forum has been a great place for me. Hope you enjoy and share things you learn.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
:D

I agree, I even use it at home in lewd of my mac for mundane tasks. I am at barnes and noble Starbucks right now drinking coffee and surfing. ;)

Here in Texas our Friday nights are not as "refined" as yours. I'm sitting on the couch, eating Pizza and drinking beer! :D

Last edited:
OP
P

patencio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like you said

Yeah, it's becoming a staple. The screen is just unreal. I'm picking up some hints and picks @ twit tv and podcasts, you know leo laporte...
Thanks a lot peoples for the nice welcome.
Have any of you use the apps for banking ie., Mint and eWallet? I haven't taken the leap of faith yet. Mighty long drop...

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! After one week, I can't imagine NOT having my iPad. My computer has only been used to download some apps and sync. I am the strange combination of an older woman who loves playing MMOs, so when some of the novelty wears off, I'll be getting back on the computer for those, but that will be the only thing.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here from Asia, after more than one month with my iPad i have travel two time and the two time i didn’t bring my MBP , just my iPad and get access to my file via Mobile me and my Dropbox ...

Most reactions