What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from ANiF

steppinwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Another New iPad Fan. Maybe ANIF will be the next new computing acronym, LOL. Yes, I searched online and it's not in use yet. :p

I've been a PC user all my life, but Apple's iPad is changing the face of computing for good. After only 4 days, I don't even want to use my pre-iPad computers anymore, except remotely through my iPad 2! OK, maybe it's not practical for everything in terms of computing power, but I'm still like a kid in the candy store right now and so far I keep finding apps for pretty much anything I need to do.

Nice forum too. I've read the forum rules/intro threads and downloaded the iPad manuals and a bunch of other stuff the first day it arrived...

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As I quoted elsewhere we don't go to our computers anymore, we take them with us now.
For my pc's and mac I use AirVideo and ZumoCast to stream videos, docs and photos, as well as Splashtop to control them from my pad.
Saves a lot of storage on the ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts