What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joy back cover - a real joy!

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Tarkio, for posting about the SmartFit2. Have had it on my iPad for a couple of days and like it very much. Especially that corner protection.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also went ahead and ordered the SmartFit2 based on the comments on this thread. I hesitated at the $8.50 shipping charge but Amazon doesn't seem quite ready to ship the Clear version (they did have a small stock of the SmartFit2 Smoke yesterday) and I couldn't find it in stock anywhere else. Close examination of the photos along with the enthusiasm for the product here made it a first choice for me narrowly beating out the Marware Microshell which looked good too.

I asked Marware if the Microshell was available but received no reply and felt the need to provide the iPad with at least minimal protection ASAP. Thanks to the OP and other members for their impressions.

Last edited:

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received the SmartFit2 today and am also quite pleased with it. For anyone looking for protection of this type, this cover is almost invisible and yet adds a subtle touch of refinement to the iPad 2. It is also very easy to snap on and off of the device and has a very nice feel to it. The Smart Cover fits perfectly.

Recommended.

Most reactions

Latest posts