What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newstand Mags Not Auto Downloading

pltan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having problems with newsstand mags not autodownloading. I have them set with the following:

1. Automatic Content Download is set to ON, under Settings/Newsstand
2. Notifications for the Magazine app, Notification Center set to On, Alert style : Banners, Badge app Icon : ON, Sounds : On, View in lock screen: On.

What am I missing? Please help...I have tried various suggestions I have found online involving the notifications etc all don't seem to work.

Thank you!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having problems with newsstand mags not autodownloading. I have them set with the following:

1. Automatic Content Download is set to ON, under Settings/Newsstand
2. Notifications for the Magazine app, Notification Center set to On, Alert style : Banners, Badge app Icon : ON, Sounds : On, View in lock screen: On.

What am I missing? Please help...I have tried various suggestions I have found online involving the notifications etc all don't seem to work.

Thank you!

Some magazines don't support autodownloading new issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts