What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NewerTech intros iFolio case for iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ifolio1.jpg

Newer Technology has introduced its new iFolio case for the iPad. The iFolio is a handcrafted carrying case made from premium black or red Brazilian leather, featuring a collapsible, elastic-backed, double-stitched leather handle, as well as a removable, adjustable double-stitched leather shoulder strap. Other features include a zippered closure, a dedicated, padded iPad compartment with leather retaining straps, and a separate, hard backed document sleeve with two ID holders.

For more information visit: NewerTech® - iFolio for Apple's iPad

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With a case like this you definitely NEED a scratch protector!

Exactly, the first thing I thought was, "I would not have a steel pen touching and rubbing against the face or even side of my iPad like that." Let alone anything else you place in the opposite side that would later have an end result of added markings to the facia of the iPad.

Plus my experience with any case that touts the stretchy little bands for the corners of any device, always stretch over time and never seem to hold anything for long in its place.

I will use primarily the Apple designed stock case for my iPad(s) until I find a very durable case, hopefully one that has a rigid insert to protect the iPad inside just in case someone mistakes it as an ordinary book binder and sits on it. UGH! Maybe I will just tuck it inside a fuller laptop or tool bag since I will have other items with me on service calls anyway.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really dislike these retaining straps on the folio cases. I guess since no one other than apple has access to a real ipad they had to build them this way. I'm still waiting to see a leather folio case that allows the ipad to slide in with the edges protected.

Most reactions

Latest posts