What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jajo63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I everyone I am new here. I found this place trying to find the best printer to use with my iPad. I have owned apple products since 2006 and was so glad I made the switch it was a Mac book Pro. Once I got past the awkward stage, which was like learning a new language. I couldn't and still don't like havering to use a PC. In fact when I do the best way I can describe it is like going from a 3 dimensional world to a 1 dimensional world. I do know a few thing that I have learned over the years of owning apple products but I really want to learn more. And sometimes I have a question and I am glad I found a place that everyone has come together to share their knowledge. Also I have to say really like my iPad 3 I had the 2 and gave it to my fiancée because once I showed it to her she just loved it. So I got back into the market the same time the 3 came out. I was glad. Because I had too wait. I realized just how much I like mine. It's so handy and so powerful. I will probably end up getting the Mac book air once they increase the memory more. Because my job requires me to travel I need stuff that's light.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi jajo--great introduction of yourself. You are so nice to give your ioad2 to your fiancé! I'm sure she loves it!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions