What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drummo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well I've taken the plunge, I've purchased my 1st Apple product, the ipad 64GB 3G. I bought it in Dec to take OS to have access to emails and the Net.

So now I know how to use it to access emails and get on the web I would like to explore some of it's capabilities.

Being from the darkside (Windows) I am wondering how I can use it for business purposes such as viewing Word docs, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations.

From trolling around on the site it sounds like I need Pages, Numbers and I'm not sure what else. From what I read it appears there is more than one app that one can use for these.

Can you please give me some guidance as to which are easier for a Newbie to use?

Drummo

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to check out DocsToGo - the premium version allows for cloud sync. Dropbox, box.net etc - read some reviews, watch some tutorials, and buy. I went back and forth for awhile finally settled on DocsToGo and really enjoy it. I cannot speak for pages, keynote, numbers, or office hd.

Most reactions

Latest posts