What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New user

cantabman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new iPad user based in Christchurch new Zealand joined as I am having an issue with my email dropping out and thought I would ask some experts
So I select the email icon and mail opens it then sits for a bit then opens the message and then crashes back out to the main screen I have completed a factory reset,held the power switch and home button until it shuts down but none of these fix a frustrating issue helppppp
Cantabman

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Can...sorry to hear about your email situation. By chance, have you tried to quit the email app? To do this you have to do a 4 finger swipe upward or press the home button twice. Once down, the multi-bar task will appear on the bottom to show all your apps that you have visited. Long press the email app to make it shake. Press the red circle in the corner of the app. Open the email again and te-test. See if that works.

Also, Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Most reactions