What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member needs help - Email app stopped functioning

ronallarson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Member Forum:
I think I made a mistake by not posting last night to this "new member" forum. Here is what I sent to a different forum (re emails - no responses yet there):
"I am several year user of ipad1 - with no email problems till few hours ago. When I try to open the email App,
I see the input mail screen in background, with bright normal reply message (to one with 2 ccs) - which lasts for
one second and then back to normal option screen. I can't move fast enough to kill the reply message
Everything else works, and no problem at Comcast site for any part of email operations. I have rebooted
several times. I have temporarily removed the email app using the minus sign approach. I have searched for
several hours on this site - and found no similar email startup/death problem. Thoughts?
I have plenty of storage left.
My wife shares computer, but I can't switch user, since the App dies so quickly.
If I killed my account using "settings" (saving hers ), might that work? ( I'd hate to lose address book)
If I go to local Apple store, can they diagnose?
Thanks in advance. Ron "

Most reactions