What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and can anyone help please?

Judy_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi..I'm a new iPad user and although I have struggled with a few things, mostly I've worked things out! However,the Windows Live Messenger Ap is the one giving me the most headaches.... I had seen similar threads and have followed the restart etc instructions which was supposed to correct the problem, unfortunately it hasn't!

My Ipad is saying its installed but when i try to open it, the screen comes up, I try to log-in and then after a few seconds it just returns to the main screen???? It did work fine when I first installed it, this problem only appeared after a week or so and no amount of shutting down and restarts help.

Shall I just give up with this?

I wonder....If I do get any replies to this post, will I be notified by email ??? It remains to be seen!

Many thanks.

Judy

MaDTaZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you deleted the app and rebooted device. Then reinstall it again. To delete hold the app icon for five sec and then to uninstall the x on it.

Cheers

OP
J

Judy_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MaDTaZ...done exactly as you suggested and YES it appears to be working!!! What an absolute star you are, thank you so much.
Judy

MaDTaZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Thank you lol. No problem at all. Usually if delete and reinstall always works.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Judy-

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information that contain many sections that cover Ipad App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here: http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts