What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New User!

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. Just thought Id introduce myself (will probably be on her quite a lot, especially the next couple of weeks!).

Im Chris, 30, from Grimsby in the UK. Ordered an iPad earlier in the week as a birthday present for myself.

Unfortunately, I now have an agonising 2 week wait for it to be delivered - its taken me the past 3 weeks of nagging my wife to get one, and she has finally given in. I admire her resolve, because when I nag, I NAG. My nanna couldnt nag as well as I do.

So she gave in, and since then I have got loads of apps ready, and will be converting a load of dvds over the following week or two. I have spent hours looking at accessories (I will definitely need a case - it was the first thing I got for my touch as well as a screen protector - I hate fingerprints on my devices!). I think finding this forum will help ease the wait, as at least Ill have something to keep me occupied. Marginally!

Phew.

Anyway, thats me!

Most reactions