What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum

macdaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently bought an IPad 16gb Wifi as a valentine's present for my wife.

I bought iPhone4 for her birthday.

We love both the iPad and iPhone.

- Mac

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - you are a kind and generous guy. I wish my wife had bought me an iPad - I had to buy my own!!

You've found the right Forum, though, to answer any questions you might have about the iPad. There are thousands of enthusiastic iPad owners here who are only too happy to help with any problems that you might have. Don't be afraid to post a question or use the Search button that's near the top of the Forum web page.

I hope that your wife appreciates what a kind and generous husband she has!!

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

macdaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Wow - you are a kind and generous guy. I wish my wife had bought me an iPad - I had to buy my own!!

You've found the right Forum, though, to answer any questions you might have about the iPad. There are thousands of enthusiastic iPad owners here who are only too happy to help with any problems that you might have. Don't be afraid to post a question or use the Search button that's near the top of the Forum web page.

I hope that your wife appreciates what a kind and generous husband she has!!

Tim
Scotland

Hi Tim

She loves both the presents.

Thanks
Mac

rodz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, just got an ipad an wifi on good signal but no internet,,,What Im i doing wrong?

Most reactions