What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Apple World

Bush444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently retired from a Window world. My wife got me an iPad for my birthday, because I got her a MacBook Pro over a year ago and she loves it. I'm still accessing this site from a Windows computer because I don't much care for the on-screen keyboard of the iPad. It is far too sensitive for me. It's fine for hunt n peck, but I prefer the mechanical feedback of a keyboard.

I was disappointed when my iPad locked up in Safari after just 1 day, but once I got to this site, I quickly learned how to un-lock it. I was hoping that Apple products were more stable than those of the MS giant, but alas that doesn't appear to be the case. The issues are just different. Hopefully, they will be less frequent.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a Windows guy too. You'll find you had an unlucky experience - trust me - the iPad is ultra stable and reliable - keep the faith, as they say....

Tim
Scotland.....

still trying to get home on the West Coast of Scotland, but my train is stuck outside Inverness - but there's 3G - what a wonderful world..

Most reactions

Latest posts