What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Apple!

djb31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope this app can help me answer my questions about using my iPad and the best apps to do that,like how to add attachments to my hotmail?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi djb...attaching things such as pictures is different on the iPad than on the PC. You need to go to the app you want to send an item. For instance for a picture, you need to go to your Photo App and select a picture there. Tapping the photo will show a box with an arrow pointing out. Press that and you will have the option to attach it to your email. Your email page will than pull up and you can proceed from there.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And here are a couple of other things: You can use hotmail but you need to set up your Ipad email to use that hotmail account. Then, you may want to get an app like Goodreader that will let you send multiple attachments from a single email. Finally, look around for apps that reduce the size of your photos to something emailable. I have several. One that I like (because you can reduce the size of multiple photos in a single operation) is called iResize.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And here are a couple of other things: You can use hotmail but you need to set up your Ipad email to use that hotmail account. Then, you may want to get an app like Goodreader that will let you send multiple attachments from a single email. Finally, look around for apps that reduce the size of your photos to something emailable. I have several. One that I like (because you can reduce the size of multiple photos in a single operation) is called iResize.

Perfect addition, ipaddeveloper888!

Most reactions

Latest posts