What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pad & Quill iPad 2 case

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More weight and bulk, not for me i like a glove fit that makes it none slip and then into a slip or zip case. If i were going to have a wood case id make it. Its also a design that has or is on Instructables.
And it looks a new biz if it really is. got done not so long ago with a fly by night so called company, will stick to those that have a name behind them. But thats just me.

coreyrc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered an Octavo and then 2 days later they put the new one up.... I'm gonna go ahead and get the octavo, I might get the new one too later on.

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well you do have 3 days to cancel your order and 7 to return after you get it. I feel your pain. My octavo is about 2 weeks old. I took the plunge though cause the case looks great. I'll post pics and a video when I get it.

Last edited:

coreyrc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well you do have 3 days to cancel your order and 7 to return after you get it. I feel your pain. My octavo is about 2 weeks old. I took the plunge though cause the case looks great. I'll post pics and a video when I get it.

I'm already past my 3 days for canceling the order, but if I miss the stand function enough, I might return it when it comes in and get the Contega... We shall see! (Hopefully there will be some reviews up soon - there probably already are, I just haven't looked yet!)

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
coreyrc said:
I'm already past my 3 days for canceling the order, but if I miss the stand function enough, I might return it when it comes in and get the Contega... We shall see! (Hopefully there will be some reviews up soon - there probably already are, I just haven't looked yet!)

Unfortunately there still in pre-order. Shipping isn't projected to start until June 23rd-ish.

Most reactions

Latest posts