What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Case

Dominion300

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen probably HUNDREDS of ipad 2 cases on the internet and at the store. I purchased a smart cover from the apple store as a temporary measure and I HATE it)

I am starting back at university this fall and would like a good durable case to store my ipad 2 in that fits some of the following:

- Durable and clean. I'm not a fan of otterbox style cases due to the amount of dust the gets trapped under the case.
- Cheap, < 100$. I have my eyes set on a Grove case but I A. Don't have the money to drop on it and B. am too impatient to wait 6-12 weeks for the case :p
- Has built in stand capabilities. I like how the stand and smart screen functions on the ipad but do not like how it easily falls off the side magnets.
- Small profile, the otterbox drastically increases the size of the ipad2.

So not much I need, just looking for some suggestions from people who have various cases and use them.

Edit: So far the closest I've seen by looking around on the net and at websites is the PixelWrap HD.

Last edited:

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the case that I own:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R7A9NU]Amazon.com: CaseCrown Apple iPad 2 Bold Standby case (Black) for the Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB: Electronics[/ame]

It's durable, clean, inexpensive, has built-in stand feature, and is sleek.

Most reactions

Latest posts