What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Music player on IPad 2 and lyrics

Noot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I discovered that with the latest update of ipad software the original music player, that supported lyrics display, was replaced by a new version.

Does the new player support lyrics display? If not, can one put back the original player?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is one of the many complaints about he new Music app. There is no way to go back, so we'll just have to hope Apple is listening and gives back the missing function. The lyrics display work on the iPhone version, so perhaps it's just an oversight or bug. Time will tell.

beebeefone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try my Pauser Pro app (available on the App Store)
Lyrics, auto-pause, fade out and much more.

It is paid app.

Regards,

Victor

Rudarel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pauser Pro, Reeds Lyrics, best App Ever..!!

Dear Victor, I tried your app and let me tell you!! the best experience I ever had. There is nothing like it on the market. A dream come true for a professional singer traveling from state to state on live events…Weddings, Birthday Party’s…etc…
(Pauser Pro) is really designed with traveling singer in mind, The App let you save your own play lists for different occasions, fade in and out between songs, Reeds Lyrics from within mp3 file, Font size adjustment by pinching the screen.
While you are singing one song you can search for another song unexpectedly requested by the audience and add it to your Play list. This App is a dream come true.
Improvement suggestions:
Please add the following
1. Double click “play” support in song selection mode and any other mode.
2. Switching from one song to another before the song ends should automatically fade out old song and fade in the new one.
3. Saved play list should come up as soon as you tap it, no matter in what mode you are. Currently to many steps to get a songlist up on the screen.

Thank you for this App
Adrian.

Last edited:

Most reactions