What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyricalizer and ios 5.1.1 working for you ?

CraigA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

One of the reason why i jailbreak my ipad 3 was to finally use the lyrics in my ipad music application because, since ios 5, apple opted to remove this feature. I read that the apps lyricalizer was able to do that, use the lyrics in the tag and display it on the screen. But when i go to cydia to purchase it, it says that the apps does not run on my ios wich is 5.1.1. Anyone have been able to buy it or use it currently ?

I really want to be able to purchase this apps.

Thank you for your help

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only thing you can do at this point is send an e-mail to the developer and ask if they are going to update the tweak to run on iOS 5.1.1. Cydia "protects" you from installing outdated tweaks, which is why you can't install it now. Until it gets updated, then I'm afraid you won't be able to purchase it. Sorry.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll hear back from the developer soon.

Marilyn

OP
C

CraigA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your response.

I will do that.

Most reactions

Latest posts